Saturday, April 4, 2015

AnaSophia and Calliope Photo Shoot



This week I did a very cute photo shoot with sisters AnaSophia and Calliope. I got some great shots! Hope you enjoy the photos as much I enjoyed taking them.


Calliope


AnaSophia

So much love

















Some silly sister shots



Attack with kisses!!!!



Finally she got one!

It's too funny!

Okay fine I'll give you one too...

The joke she told me while I was taking these photos:

Knock knock! 
Who's there?


Interrupting Cow! 
Interrupting Cow wh...

MOO!!!

Ahahahaha!!!

A cute Head Shot!












And my favorite shot of the day!


Thank you for taking the time to look at my work! If you are interested in doing a fun family photo shoot, senior portraits, some cute kids photos or anything you have in mind email me at nikkinessphotos@gmail.com and I will give you my prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment